At Aastha, we strive to make your experience of being with us as pleasant and homely as possible. Our warm and friendly staff at the reception ensures that you feel comfortable right from the moment you walk in. You can request an appointment either online or personally at the centre.
- To Request an appointment online
If you choose to request an appointment online, please complete our online Inquiry Form.Once this form is received, you will be contacted by a Aastha representative who will guide you through the process
- To request an appointment at the centre
You will be asked to complete an Appointment Request Form, which will give us information about your medical concern, how to contact you, and the preferred date for your appointment. It is important that you complete all the information requested to expedite this process.
Once the Appointment Request Form is received, Aastha Health Care will confirm the date and time of your appointment. Please be sure to provide accurate and clearly written information on how we may contact you via electronic mail, telephone or fax.
By Rail - The closest station is Mulund where Aastha is situated. An auto rickshaw ride from Mulund station to Aastha is most convenient and economical.
By Road - To drive to Aastha, keep following LBS road as per the map, reach Mulund, look out for Johnsons garden and you will find Aastha just half a kilometer ahead right opposite "Chedda" petrol pump.
- Visiting hours - 10:00 am to 10:30 am and 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Visiting hours for ICCU/NICU: 5 pm to 6 pm. Only one visitor per patient is allowed at a time. Children below 12 years are allowed only on Sundays and holidays.
- Visitors must not use the patient's toilet or other articles in the interests of hygiene.
- Please do not loiter in the corridor or the staircase.
- Management reserves the right of entry of visitors for the safety of patients.
Patients are admitted to the hospital as per the recommendation of a Consultant Specialist. Our main Admission Counter helps to get an idea about the approximate charges for different services and also to understand the routine formalities such as admission, discharge etc. Ordinarily, cash and credit cards are accepted for all payments. Master and Visa cards are accepted for an advance deposits. Corporate clients: Patients admitted by a letter from the company and on doctor's recommendation. All documents must be submitted before admission. Insurance/ TPA Card Holders: Patient admitted by TPA card can avail of a cashless service subject to approval from the concerned TPA group / Insurance company. The hospital bears no responsibility in getting an approval and decline bears no responsibility in getting an approval and decline of inpatient bill coverage from TPA group/Insurance company. In case of a decline in inpatient bill coverage from the TPA Group/Insurance Company, all inpatient hospital bills are settled by paying cash before the discharge of the inpatient.
- All the necessary conveniences are within the hospital premises. These services include telephones, pharmacy, cafeteria and spacious airy waiting lounge.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned, well equipped rooms matching your needs in every respect
with the following facilities available:
- Wireless Internet broadband connectivity
- Refrigerator and Television
- Additional Bed for visitors and relatives
- Ultra modern washroom and utilities
- Cuisine to suit all tastes is an integral part of our food and beverage services.
Our nursing care is based on internationally recognized nursing standards.
- You can select hot, fresh and nutritious meals of your choice from a menu. A dietician will evaluate your nutritional status in consultation with the doctor.
- Please inform the dietician of any existing food allergies or special dietary restrictions.
- Please have meals on time. This will help us administer medications at the correct time.
- Patients admitted after lunch hours will not be provided with lunch. However, snacks and light refreshments will be provided.
We provide -
Insurance/ TPA Card Holders: Patient admitted by TPA card can avail of a cashless service subject to approval from the concerned TPA group / Insurance company. The hospital bears no responsibility in getting an approval and decline bears no responsibility in getting an approval and decline of inpatient bill coverage from TPA group/Insurance company. In case of a decline in inpatient bill coverage from the TPA Group/Insurance Company, all inpatient hospital bills are settled by paying cash before the discharge of the inpatient.
Room transfer: Transfer from one room/ward to another can be done subject to the availability of the required room/bed. For such a transfer, an application is required to be submitted in an advance to the respective nursing station.
- Distribution of medicines / surgical items prescribed from the hospital is supplied directly to patients in the various ICUs and floors and to the operation theatres.
- On line computer system: The Pharmacy is connected to all the floors as well as to every department and the drugs can be requested on line.
- OPD patients are also permitted to purchase medicines from the pharmacy
STD & ISD calls can be made on request in writing to the operator, duly authorised by the ward sister in charge. These calls will be charged in your bill.
- Billing is done across 24 hours.
- Security deposit paid at the time of admission is adjusted against charges for increased services.
- During the hospital stay, any outstanding bill amount needs to be cleared within 48 hours.
For any information on your medical investigations and treatment, your length of the stay and advance estimation of the medical expenses, please discuss with your consultant under whom you have been admitted. You may seek help from the ward's sister-in-charge and floor manager.